WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box™ that offers a unique variety of paper projects for subscribers of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully-themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in papercrafting.
The Paper Pumpkin kit for May is call Exploring in Color, and I can't wait for it! This kit will give us an introduction to some of those new colors that Stampin' Up is releasing in May, as well as stamp set, ink spot, and some Free stickers as a bonus!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Exploring In Color
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
The coordinating envelopes are always a bonus ( you get them in ever kit ) as they finish off your card so nicely.
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly card kit that allows you to choose only the kits that you want to receive.
You are not obligated to purchase the kit every month.
You have the option to opt out of anything that may not be your cup of tea.
It's affordable and a great way to collect stamp sets and ink spots for future stamping projects without breaking the bank!
To sign Up for this month's ( May ) paper pumpkin kit ~ Exploring in Color 👈 ( click here )
If you would like to purchase any of the products used to create this card.
New Products available online only, while supplies last!
Don't miss these fabulous deals while supplies last!
If you would like to purchase products at an awesome discount, browse
the available joining options.
If you have any questions about this tutorial, the product, becoming a discount shopper, or any other inquiries.
Post a Comment