5 Minute Monday ~ Card Class
This card is just so delicate and pretty. It's the perfect card to send to someone special, wether it's just a note, a thank you, or even a birthday ( just change up the sentiment and your good to go).
"Eden's Garden" stamp set and coordinating paper has been sitting on my shelf looking at me begging me to make something pretty since it came out before Christmas. Well, today was that day. I knew it would be just perfect for our 5 Minute Monday Card Class.
Although Eden's Garden designer series papers are so pretty they make any card beautiful. The stamp set is lovely, and the dies cut out some really nice borders and sentiment layers, I really only used the paper and a sentiment for this card.
I'm sure I will be using this bundle for many cards in the future.
This card made a perfect 5 Minute Card!!
Without further delay, here are the instructions.
Evening Evergreen Cardstock 8 1/2x 11 Scored @ 4 1/4
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4
Basic White 4 x 5 1/4
Eden's Garden Stamp Set ( or a stamp set of your choice )
Die cut butterfly
Die cut scalloped circle ( Evening Evergreen )
Die Cut Circle ( Basic White )
Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon
Genial Gems ( for Bling )
- Cut & Score Cardstock. Cut DSP.
- Turn the DSP horizontally in your trimmer, at the 2 5/8 mark cut down 1 1/2 inches.
- Score from the end of the cutline to the top right corner ( creates a diagonal )
- Score from the end of the cut line to the bottom right corner ( again creating a diagonal ).
- You can now fold back the flaps and fasten them down to the DSP layer with some adhesive. Attach DSP Layer to the center of the Evening Evergreen Card base.
- Stamp the sentiment of your choice on the Basic White Circle.
- Attach Sentiment to Scalloped Evening Evergreen Circle.
- Fold 6 inches of Soft Succulent in Open Weave Ribbon and adhere to the arrow point section of the diagonal flaps on the DSP layer.
- Using Dimensionals attach die cut butterfly overtop of the ribbon.
- Pop the sentiment circle up using dimensionals and attach to the bottom left corner of the DSP layer.
- Add a few Genial Gems.
- Stamp a greeting and a few leaf sprigs from the Eden's Garden Stamp Set on the inside of your card. I especially love the greeting I chose!
Done!! A beautiful card in just minutes!
QUICK TIP: Cut die cut pieces such as circles, butterflies and store them in an envelope. When you need to make a quick and easy card you can just pull them out and create your card.
This card is just so pretty!
In fact, I had to make a 2nd one using a different DSP. For the 2nd card I used the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper, and the Sentiments from the Color & Contour Bundle.
Links to the Products used to create these cards can be found below, as well as a "Shop Now" link> I have listed a January Host Code, please use the host code when ordering it helps me to give away prizes and extras when making up card kits for Virtual card classes.
Card class is a whole other option where you can purchase a kit that I create and package together and send in the mail. It includes a link to tutorial videos to create the card projects included in the card kit.
Card class options are posted at the beginning of each month. Information such as a sneak peek of the cards, price for the class, and any optional materials available are all included in the post. Sign up runs for 5 days or while supplies last.
The Garden of Eden Designer Series Paper is no longer available however there are many other great alternatives such as
Speaking of the Color & Contour Bundle, if you do not have it, it is a must have! It is such a versatile set with so many possibilities when it comes to creating paper projects.
Shop Now ~
How do you become part of the VIP Club you ask?
Simply look to the right 👉 and up a little 👆 and sign up for my newsletter where you see " and just like that " .
This card was created by The Paper Artist
Thanks for having a peek! 😏