Be Jolly Santa Card Tutorial:
Here we go! Grab your coffee or a tea, and let's get started!
Supplies & Measurements:
- Thick Basic White Cardstock : 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored @ 4 1/4
- DSP: Heartwarming Hugs 4 1/8 x 1 1/2 ( use paper snips to cut the arrow tip out of one end)
- Scrap of Real Red Cardstock - die cut a scalloped circle
- Scrap of Basic White - die cut a circle ( just a bit smaller than the one above )
- Real Red cardstock: 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Scrap of Basic White to Stamp Santa
- Snowflake Embossing Folder
- Real Red Rhinestones
- Wonderful Snowflakes
- Be Jolly Stamp Stampin Up®
- Real Red Ink Pad
- Memento Black Ink
Instructions:1. Cut & Score the Basic White Cardstock to create card base.
2. Emboss card front & Basic White Circle using the Snowflake Embossing Folder or another embossing folder you might have.
3. Attach arrow tipped DSP to card front about 1 1/2 inches from the bottom of card.
4. Attach Basic White circle to center of Real Red Circle.
5. Using dimensionals, adhere circle to left side of the card ( using the photo for a guide ).
6. Using one dimensional in the center of the Wonderful Snowflake, attach to upper left portion of card.
Stamp Santa image onto a scrap of basic white and color. I used Stampin Blends alcohol markers, you can use any markers, pencil crayons etc. that you have. Fussy cut around the Santa image and adhere to the center of the circle using dimensionals.
9. Add a few Real Red Rhinestones to give the card a bit of bling.
10. Stamp the inside of the card with whichever images or sentiments you choose.
11. Don't forget to stamp a little something on the envelope. We don't want any naked envelopes!
And done!! You have a beautiful quick and easy Christmas Card!
You can find all of the products and more in my online store. A list of everything used is listed below.
Post a Comment